Expired AppFalcon® - 1 Year UNLIMITED PC License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I've already registered but not receive any emails

I registered and got the reply that said I would receive the reg key within 24 hours, I use Outlook Mail and it was received in my "Junk Mail" folder, when I read it there was a headline from Microsoft that said in the message : "The sender failed our fraud protection check and may not be who they appear to be". Not sure what to think about that, I've gotten junk mail before, but I have never gotten that type of message from anything using Outlook mail. Perhaps it's because they are new and haven't been verified or something, I dunno.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

SEA_MAN

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 8, 2017
I registered and got the reply that said I would receive the reg key within 24 hours, I use Outlook Mail and it was received in my "Junk Mail" folder, when I read it there was a headline from Microsoft that said in the message : "The sender failed our fraud protection check and may not be who they appear to be". Not sure what to think about that, I've gotten junk mail before, but I have never gotten that type of message from anything using Outlook mail. Perhaps it's because they are new and haven't been verified or something, I dunno.

Too many license requests and a misconfigured e-mail server on our side! Apologies to everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The giveaway was created specifically for malwaretips.com, but the web link has been posted to other websites too (by the users or website owners) - we receive tremendous amount of free license requests and we want to respond to all of them, so we ask every registered user to patiently wait for an e-mail with the activation code (check your SPAM, Junk folder too).

We weren't prepared for such huge interest. Please accept our apologies for the delay!

If you haven't received your activation code (24 hours after registration), please send an e-mail to support@ormankuza.com!

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

reboot

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTE:
The giveaway was created specifically for malwaretips.com, but the web link has been posted to other websites too (by the users or website owners) - we receive tremendous amount of free license requests and we want to respond to all of them, so we ask every registered user to patiently wait for an e-mail with the activation code (check your SPAM, Junk folder too).

We weren't prepared for such huge interest. Please accept our apologies for the delay!

If you haven't received your activation code (24 hours after registration), please send an e-mail to support@ormankuza.com!

Thank you!

Hello,

Your request for 1 YEAR UNLIMITED PC License of AppFalcon® has been registered!

You should receive your activation code in the next 24 hours.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,

Orman Kuza Support Team
support@ormankuza.com

www.ormankuza.com/AppFalcon

Around 6 hours later I received my registration code:

Hello Alan,

Thank you for sharing AppFalcon!

Here is your activation code for 1 Year UNLIMITED PC License:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Direct download link of AppFalcon:

https://www.ormankuza.com/instantdelivery/afsetup.exe

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Kind Regards,

Orman Kuza Support Team
support@ormankuza.com
While waiting for the licence I downloaded a fully functional trial to test (read: play with :) ) the software.

The fact that the giveaway campaign went so viral would explain why some people were receiving warning messages and emails sent to their junk file. Such a rapid burst of traffic to a website with so many people sharing and creating links (from potentially bad neighbourhoods) does not look organic and can be perceived as suspicious behaviour by search engines and the likes.

The ripple effect on server load, tracking code going nuts, email down and just the sheer overlaod of trying to keep up with support requests and impatient complaints, can turn the smiles of early success into tears of fear and frustration as the team goes into damage control.

Been there done that!

I'm confident that our MT Members will cut them some slack. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Too many flags with this software for me. For one thing, it would not RUN in Comodo's Sandbox, and secondly it would NOT run in Toolwiz TimeFreeze, and THIRD it WOULD NOT RUN ON my Windows 10 Latest updated version WHEN NOT USING COMODO OR TIME FREEZE AND BY THAT I MEAN NO PROTECTION VIRUS OR OTHERWISE, it just flashed a screen and NOTHING.

This is why I restored my PC to my latest backup. In my OPINION. Considering the software for ME at least did not WORK AT ALL and left me with a gut feeling that I must give this one a BIG GIGANTIC thumbs down. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! IN MY OPINION!

BEWARE OF GIFTS my friends, sometimes it's better to not bother INSTALLING those gifts. Considering it wouldn't even run on my Windows 10 NEWEST version, I will wait and see what happens. But the fact it claims that it is compatible with VISTA and such on their website makes me highly skeptical as to how legit it actually is.

Those are my opinions, and I am sharing them NOT to knock the software maker or programmers at all, I am sharing my thoughts to let them know how USERS of their software actually feel and their particular experiences have gone.

Considering I could not use this software at all, WINDOWS 10 without Defender turned on and only using Zemana Antimalware by itself for me shut it down, it would not let it run.

I just don't trust this software maker, there are too many flags. I feel as a participant in this offer that I am being used as a tool to see what may or may not work for someone trying to hack my PC. Those are my opinions and thoughts.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me on why and who and how or whatever. But the facts remain : "THOSE ARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND WEBSITE".

So : NO, I do not recommend trying this software. JUST MY OPINION.

Considering Windows by itself, with no VIRUS protection turned on, or firewall, Windows 10 latest released version will not run this, and it says it is Windows 10 Compatible, My opinion is : "What's up with that?" A setup with NOTHING but Windows 10 and it wont run? No error message, just a screen flashing and nothing more? A lot of people might not realize there may be background processes activated in such a situation.
THOSE ARE MY OPINIONS, RIGHT OR WRONG, but I see no reason to trust this software at all at this point.

JUST MY OPINIONS.

IN MY OPINION, watch your Email messages if you give it to get ANYTHING free from this offer or any other. IN MY OPINION that is.

Reactions: JKozarac and reboot

reboot

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2017
Considering Windows by itself, with no VIRUS protection turned on, or firewall, Windows 10 latest released version will not run this, and it says it is Windows 10 Compatible, My opinion is : "What's up with that?" A setup with NOTHING but Windows 10 and it wont run? No error message, just a screen flashing and nothing more? A lot of people might not realize there may be background processes activated in such a situation.
THOSE ARE MY OPINIONS, RIGHT OR WRONG, but I see no reason to trust this software at all at this point.

JUST MY OPINIONS.

I certainly appreciate and respect your opinion and I also have been successful at installing the software on the latest version of Windows 10 without issue or concern.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@SEA_MAN has this promo expired?
I have tried to obtain a license but nothing comes via email inbox or spam folder

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The giveaway was created specifically for malwaretips.com, but the web link has been posted to other websites too (by the users or website owners)
This is because if you are looking for free software and Google it chances are the external giveaway forum that you posted it in will show up at the top.Not to mention those sites that post current giveaways from all sites.
Guests are able to view this forum and are not required to be members thus they can see the link.
If you wanted to do it specifically for MalwareTips members you should have contacted @Jack ,myself or @BoraMurdar

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@Exterminator Did you try sending an email to them direct?

Thank you also for fixing my previous post and for adding the spoiler alert. As a new member I am still learning the ropes and are very grateful for your help. :)
No I did not.
The email address is still visible on the internet and won't solve the vendors problem regarding licenses.
It is not a problem you will get the hang of it :)

Update:I sent an email to the vendor

Reactions: reboot

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Hmmm...If you take the website at face value it could be better than Revo.

Not at a yearly subscription it's not when you have a lifetime license with Revo ....... I'll stick with Revo

If you know how to use Revo, it'll uninstall every bit of any software, how much better can you get than everything? More than likely what you are looking at here is the same Revo engine with a different GUI at a yearly subscription price ..... No Thanks.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Too many flags with this software for me. For one thing, it would not RUN in Comodo's Sandbox, and secondly it would NOT run in Toolwiz TimeFreeze, and THIRD it WOULD NOT RUN ON my Windows 10 Latest updated version WHEN NOT USING COMODO OR TIME FREEZE AND BY THAT I MEAN NO PROTECTION VIRUS OR OTHERWISE, it just flashed a screen and NOTHING.

This is why I restored my PC to my latest backup. In my OPINION. Considering the software for ME at least did not WORK AT ALL and left me with a gut feeling that I must give this one a BIG GIGANTIC thumbs down. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! IN MY OPINION!

BEWARE OF GIFTS my friends, sometimes it's better to not bother INSTALLING those gifts. Considering it wouldn't even run on my Windows 10 NEWEST version, I will wait and see what happens. But the fact it claims that it is compatible with VISTA and such on their website makes me highly skeptical as to how legit it actually is.

Those are my opinions, and I am sharing them NOT to knock the software maker or programmers at all, I am sharing my thoughts to let them know how USERS of their software actually feel and their particular experiences have gone.

Considering I could not use this software at all, WINDOWS 10 without Defender turned on and only using Zemana Antimalware by itself for me shut it down, it would not let it run.

I just don't trust this software maker, there are too many flags. I feel as a participant in this offer that I am being used as a tool to see what may or may not work for someone trying to hack my PC. Those are my opinions and thoughts.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me on why and who and how or whatever. But the facts remain : "THOSE ARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND WEBSITE".

So : NO, I do not recommend trying this software. JUST MY OPINION.

JUST MY OPINIONS.

IN MY OPINION, watch your Email messages if you give it to get ANYTHING free from this offer or any other. IN MY OPINION that is.
FYI, I'm running on Win 10 Pro latest version without issues with the given license code. Maybe you should make an exclusion under Zemana for it to run

SEA_MAN

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 8, 2017

AppFalcon does not interact/scan/detect any other running security or other software (including VMs). It has only one tiny background process (it is very lightweight and optimized), as pointed out by arogornnnn, which detects installation of programs to be able to check online if it is an unwanted software, if it has alternatives, if it has new versions, if we have it in our database (gets additional removal data from there).

Nothing special is done during the startup of AppFalcon. We suppose it is a bug and If you are eager to help please contact support@ormankuza.com Thank you!

Not at a yearly subscription it's not when you have a lifetime license with Revo ....... I'll stick with Revo

If you know how to use Revo, it'll uninstall every bit of any software, how much better can you get than everything? More than likely what you are looking at here is the same Revo engine with a different GUI at a yearly subscription price ..... No Thanks.

You are right, you can't get better than removing everything if you know how to use Revo. There are differences in the scanning engine, though.

Why subscription pricing?
- You do not have to wait for the next major version, which won't be free, to get new features. AppFalcon is new and rapidly developed - you get all the new features immediately. Your license includes minor and major versions.
- AppFalcon has three databases - unwanted software database, software update database, software removal data database. Our software engineers constantly update them. You are subscribing to the database updates, as you do with your malware and anti-virus software, of course, for way lower price.
- AppFalcon is a tool, which is used by tech-savvy users helping friends and family - with our license model they can use their license to do exactly that!

We have a long list of features that will help malware removal even more. We are motivated to give better solutions and we do have the experience (and skills) to do that.

Reactions: aragornnnn

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@SEA_MAN has this promo expired?
I have tried to obtain a license but nothing comes via email inbox or spam folder

This is because if you are looking for free software and Google it chances are the external giveaway forum that you posted it in will show up at the top.Not to mention those sites that post current giveaways from all sites.
Guests are able to view this forum and are not required to be members thus they can see the link.
If you wanted to do it specifically for MalwareTips members you should have contacted @Jack ,myself or @BoraMurdar

My question is,is this promo expired otherwise I will move this thread to another forum.
If you leave this up with the support email you are going to be inundated with emails from everyone everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: aragornnnn

SEA_MAN

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 8, 2017
1 Year UNLIMITED Computers License Giveaway of AppFalcon is ending today!

Thousands of license requests (many with several e-mails despite the fact that the license allows non-commercial usage on many computers with only one registered e-mail :)) and huge interest from all over the world. Thank you!

If you registered but haven't received your activation code, please contact us here! You can also check your spam and junk folders :confused::oops::(

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can also private message me!
Some MalwareTips members noticed that I'm from the AppFalcon team :D:cool::p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.