Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Apple has decided to sue Polish online supermarket A.pl over trademark issues. According to Polish website Telepolis, Apple has issued a request for the cancellation of the online food store’s trademark rights from Poland’s Patent Office.

Read More: http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple-accuses-polish-online-food-store-a-pl-for-trademark-infringement-takes-the-matter-to-court/

:lolz:

Apple is really overdoing it. I guess they want when someone say the world Apple, they know that that person is referring to that evil company. I guess suing Physics, Issac Newton and Apple trees are on your to-do list, Apple. :p

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
We better CENSOR words that use A, P, L and E. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a controlling company that always likes to be correct and ruin the smaller companies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Wait... I love eating apples and eating one right now, I have the word A in my name, my father's and family name! I will get sued. :(

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Issac Newton may be happy man sitting in the heaven :angel:.....he is safe....

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Hoooooo What next .......

Next Case Apple V the universe

Case details /// the universe by the creation of atoms which in certain cases,
under high power microscopes, can look like small apples ,
infringes Apple's copyright

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Yeah, this is pretty ridiculous. I don't think anyone is going to see the other logo and get it confused with Apple's logo...

I think the world needs to sue Apple for copyright infringement. They're obviously copying the public domain fruit in their logo. :p

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012

ITS Like BLACK Apple VS GREEN Apple And No One Loves Black Apple since i suppose its like a Rotten Apple
Anyways all apples are similar in looks but the two logos even though have some similarities are 99% different
Hope they don't SUE The Apple Tree for having apples which looks same as their logo
lol

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
This is ridiculous!
Can apple possibly be shut down for being the world's biggest trolls?
I think I'll patent 'Gravity'. That'll give apple a run for its money.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
The problem with Apple is not Apple it's the user's of their products, after all they are funding all this.
If apple lost 50 % of its customers It would have a lot less money to spend on
law suits ,

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Apple sues A.pl, a Polish grocery site, over name

IT ProPortal said:
apple_a_original.pl
Two weeks before unveiling its next-generation iPhone 5, Apple was busy filing a lawsuit against Polish grocery site A.pl.

As reported by Polish news outlet Telepolis, Apple is railing against the online deli site because its title is just a little too reminiscent of that of the Cupertino-based company.

A.pl, which advertises straight-to-your-door delivery, goes by the full name A.PL Internet SA. While ".pl" is actually Poland's country-wide domain, Apple is arguing a trademark issue, demanding that the Polish Patent Office cancel the site's trademark. The main allegations, according to Telepolis, are the likeness of characters, and "the use of Apple's reputation," the site said.

A former logo used by A.pl-owned fresh24.pl is also in question, as the image – a green circle with teardrop-shaped leaf on top, is considered too similar to Apple's iconic emblem.

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/2012/09/14/apple-sues-apl-a-polish-grocery-site-over-name/#ixzz26TVcsiN6

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What? Apple? No, this can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.