Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
You didn't think Apple is done with the lawsuits after its victory against Samsung last week, were you? The Cupertino company has filed another patent infringement lawsuit against Samsung, adding an additional 22 devices to the list of alleged offenders.

Read more: http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_files_a_second_patent_suit_against_samsung_adding_more_devices_-news-4733.php

Apple, you are behaving like a 5 year old kid. :p

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I don't think this is so much about the money anymore, i think its more about getting rid of Samsung as competition... no matter what I'm team Samsung though :p

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I hate Apple too. In fact, I hate the whole naive cumulonimbus cloud that saturates the mind of the average Apple user. My sister is a Windows user, and she has the same mentality; she thinks she is too smart to use security software.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
PC World said:
Apple Targets Galaxy S III, Note in Latest Legal Action
Apple, grinning after winning a mega patent infringement case against Samsung, is now targeting some of its rival's hottest selling products.

The legal tussle between the two companies took another turn Friday in a paper move in federal court in California.

Devices added to a complaint Apple filed against Samsung in February were the Galaxy S III and its special Verizon edition; Galaxy Note; Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet; and the Galaxy S II in both its basic and carrier-independent forms.

Read more: http://www.pcworld.com/article/261800/apple_targets_galaxy_s_iii_note_in_latest_legal_action.html

P

Plexx

"Instead of pursuing independent product development, Samsung slavishly copied Apple's innovative technology, with its elegant and distinctive user interfaces product design, in violation of Apple's valuable intellectual property rights,"

Last time I checked, I found Samsung Galaxy S 2 and 3 to be rather more elegant than Apple's iPhone.

Regardless, even if Apple does succeed in banning Samsung's models to be banned from US, it will not stop the sale of such products in other countries. Also, let's be honest. Who would pay 600 GBP for an iPhone 4S 16GB when you can get a Samsung Galaxy S2 for less than 400GBP?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MrXidus said:
Adds more reason for me to hate Apple. :rolleyes:

Will have to agree. After reading all this I will have to think what Apple products to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.