AtlBo

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Been scheming out some ideas and so I thought maybe some of you here on MTs would like to tinker with some application design concepts. The knowledge base here at MTs is very broad, so maybe along the way we could come up with some solid schemes that would win over a developer.

I have a broad interest in security related applications, but they all interest me...even data management. For me, the key to concept creation is a solid commitment to focused planning and organization. Not that it's complicated, but I think it is important to have a good logical flow and also to set the proper scope for an application. Good graphics are helpful and then also the ability to create a concept GUI in VisualStudio. Also, presentations do work.

I was thinking of creating a Windows 7 group, but I realized the timing was not very good. This idea came to mind, and if even only a handfull are interested I can come up with some semi-formal agreements to share whatever proceeds might be generated...if that's a concern. Just PM me or let me know another way if you think you might be interested. I am fairly certain there are some very good concept ideas here on MTs looking for proper scheming and development. Think I have some myself too.

I move slowly, and I believe in thinking of everything when it comes to getting involved in a project (before doing ANYTHING and to make sure noone is sleighted). I know that protection of ideas is important and a BIG challenge. Also, post how you feel about this kind of idea. I realize it's not easy over the internet and all...

Heigh ho heigh ho :)

Heigh Ho.png

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.