App Review AppSamvid: A freeware Whitelisting Anti Exe

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
cruelsister
Is this you want?

Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard02.jpg

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Hector- Isn't it brilliant? It's a Pearl Jam performance recorded at Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1995. From what I've read it's the only time they did this Little Wing/Maggot Brain medley. The lead guitarist (Mike McCready) was hospitalized for a few days after this concert with dehydration and exhaustion.

D

Deleted member 2913

Good ASV showcase...Thank You CS...:)

Lets see if the development is continued & updates are there...;)

Reactions: Parsh

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
I'm here to discuss about the final part (is this a new way to get members on these forums? ;) ). Why the main satana executable was able to run, and only after AppSamvid blocked some files? And why the MBR was encrypted? Thanks for the video CS :)

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I applause India to promote an anti-exe instead of a signature based AV. It proves that India understand computing better than some "supposed-to-be-more-developed" western countries.
Whoa there. It could also be that they understand it's not worth it to do that. Why should they? This could prove that they're more sophisticated because they're not wasting resources trying to help citizens. Security isn't the only reason you have a business after all.

D

Deleted member 178

Whoa there. It could also be that they understand it's not worth it to do that. Why should they? This could prove that they're more sophisticated because they're not wasting resources trying to help citizens. Security isn't the only reason you have a business after all.

I'm not sure to understand your point.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
Wow!!!!! I posted this software only a few days ago over @ wilders and already CS has made a video? Now that was fast. When CS mentioned both forums to go chat about it and none were bothering @ wilders, I thought I would stopover here and check it out. I was going to try out the program but it would not even install in Shadow mode. Might have to back to using VM. Am sure they have improved it since the last time I used years ago on XP. Seem to be coming by more software that does not like to be in shadow mode and unlike VM if the software require s a reboot, all is gone after. CS mentioned three vides in all and so waiting to see how they turn out. Once again , great music choice.

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
Umbra

back in the day when I used VMWare I had to have another OS to load or my XP cd. WMWare player was just coming out and there were not much stuff for that free product. Does everyone actually buy a workstation version or use the free player?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.