Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
Removed:
- Voodooshield Pro (not needed anymore)
- Iobit Uninstaller Pro

Added:
- Revo Uninstaller Pro
- Glasswire Firewall Pro (lifetime) (Firewall is disabled but playing around with all other modules. also might come in handy for a new setup someday :D)

Updated:
- Replaced Kaspersky Total Security 2017 ==> Kaspersky Total Security 18.0.0.405(a)
- Windscribe VPN (50GB account) ==> Windscribe Lifetime VPN

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Removed:
- Voodooshield Pro (not needed anymore)
- Iobit Uninstaller Pro

Added:
- Revo Uninstaller Pro
- Glasswire Firewall Pro (lifetime) (Firewall is disabled but playing around with all other modules. also might come in handy for a new setup someday :D)

Updated:
- Replaced Kaspersky Total Security 2017 ==> Kaspersky Total Security 18.0.0.405(a)
- Windscribe VPN (50GB account) ==> Windscribe Lifetime VPN
You've got a big budget buddy :D
I'll want to know what you have to say about Glasswire Pro. Never tried it, but I find the provisions of Pro and Elite interesting.
Since you've removed VDS from real-time, you can keep VoodooAI Portable for instant AI recommendations for multiple files ;)

aragornnnn

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
You've got a big budget buddy :D
I'll want to know what you have to say about Glasswire Pro. Never tried it, but I find the provisions of Pro and Elite interesting.
I like how you can see all devices connected to your network even my VM's are listed :)
Also being able to scan applications and watch their connections with multiple hosts is quite interesting to watch.
Rumours say they might add host blocking and firewall rules in a new version "soon".

Since you've removed VDS from real-time, you can keep VoodooAI Portable for instant AI recommendations for multiple files ;)
Nice i"ll add this to my toolbox :)

aragornnnn

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
Thought it was time to test a new setup so i decided to clean install my OS :)
Here is the changelog:

Removed:
- Kaspersky Total Security 18.0.0.405(c)

Added:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 18.0.0.405(b)
- Appguard (Locked down mode)

Updated:
- HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.0 build 709 CTP3 => HitmanPro.Alert 3.7.0 build 712 BETA
- Glasswire Firewall Pro => enabled firewall (aka windows firewall)
- Lastpass bought a new license 2 days before the price went nuts so this is probably my last one i will ever buy.

aragornnnn

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
Update:
Disinfected my system from the Ccleaner plague, by reinstalling my system once more...
Deleted all my system images (dont worry i got enough important folder backup's everywhere :whistle:)

When i had all my softs installed again i needed a replacement for CCleaner, so i bought
PrivaZer and also Kerish Doctor 2017 which i had a license laying around here.

I also made a few fresh images off my system ;)

Added:
  • PrivaZer Donors version
  • Kerish Doctor 2017 (realtime modus enabled)
  • Iobit Uninstaller 7 Pro
Removed:
  • Revo Uninstaller
  • Ccleaner

aragornnnn

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
did you had revo free installed? revo still outperforms iobit uninstaller any day! ;) nice to see the other changes you have made to your config! ;)
I had the Pro version installed but i just wanted to test v7 to see how it performs.
Not feeling much difference compared to v6 so i might change back to Revo anytime soon :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.