Expired Ashampoo® Anti-Virus 2014 180 days Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
gs9bsic7fb.jpg

Need an account Ashampoo

vertilo

Level 1
Verified
Sep 30, 2013
Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 Free for 6 months

Get a free full version now!

2h55iiw.png

Request your personal full version key
to permanently and fully activate the software.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 for 180 days for free

To get the full unlimited version of Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 for 180 days for free, follow these steps:

1. Go to the giveaway page and request a license for the full version.

2. After registering, you will receive a license key to the specified e-mail.

3. Download Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 from this link , install and activate

Enjoy :D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
;) And will try that MalwareTips users be the first to know about every new giveaway!

Cheers :D

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
thanks guys i agree with littlebits you guys are great

btw is this worth trying out

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
How does this av fare on the independent tests etc?

From what i have seen this av is not worth the bother and there are far better free alternatives out there.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
this just released and within 1 month, promo comes !!!! WOW!!!

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
fearlessscientist said:
Does this product have a firewall component ?
No.
Main features of Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014

• Provides protection and real-time monitoring
• Combines two powerful anti-virus engine (Bitdefender and Emsisoft) for reliable protection against viruses, trojans, spyware and other malware
• Recognize more than 10,000,000 threats
• Protects you against online identity theft and phishing
• Application Control detects unknown threats by using an intelligent behavioral blocking
• Do not slow down your computer - faster and lighter than most existing solutions
• Provides a secure web-sites on the Internet
• Game mode allows you to play games, watch movies or visit Web sites without interruptions
• Easy to use, especially for novice users

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Amiga500 said:

From what i have seen this av is not worth the bother and there are far better free alternatives out there.

That's great, then don't use it :D

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
Amiga500 said:

You seem to have missed the point and your attitude is puzzling.

How does it rate on top testing sites seeing as most people take these results when considering a purchase etc.

A intelligent and informative answer would be appreciated rather than waffle.

Thanks.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Amiga500 said:
BoraMurdar said:
Amiga500 said:

How does it rate on top testing sites seeing as most people take these results when considering a purchase etc.

Thanks.

This is a newly released product, it will be awhile before it is entered into AV testing sites, but you can expect to perform as well as Emsisoft Anti-Malware since it is using the same engines.

Thanks. :D

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Well I am using it and testing it. Its heuristic and browser protection is solid and the best I have seen so-far. Its detection is very very high and maybe because it uses emsisoft and bitdefender. Also it has some false positives maybe because it uses emsisoft engine? Also the manual whitelisting of false positives does not work well and may have a bug in it. Over-all the protection is super.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Ok, Amiga my friend...

My attitude is strictly based on the people's attitude and behavior.

Ask for help - You will get it (If I know the answer , if I don't I won't interfere)
Be informative - I will appreciate
Be an skeptic as(k)hole and you shall get the specific answers from me.

Some guys here like Petrovic, Terene, Jack, Spirit, MalwareVirus, MalwareSecurity, DoNotCrack, nguyen_loi23, zeff,tapoo and others (sorry guys for not mentioning you all) are trying really hard to share the shareware/paidware software for free.
Why?
We won't have to. But we do.
I am not doing it for kudos, I am doing it 'cuz I wanna be helpful. I, like many others, am not limited to this forum, I often post about new software, trying to be informative.
What are you doing here? Except trolling and hating? I am sick of your skeptic interruptions like "this will screw up your machine" , "this is a crapware" ,"yet another junkware program"...
And when some guy here asked for help choosing Avira or Emsisoft, you gave him an stupid answer
"This ridiculous question will be asked forever more.!
What is better etc.
Just use what your comftable with and works properly.
The best security is between the chair and the keyboard."
I can partially agree with your answer.But the guy was asking for opinion, for help, you could answer it differently. It is the best security between the chair and the keyboard, but why don't you apply that sentence in Maintenence Programs, Repair Tools, before posting "this crapware will screw up your machine". If you personally had a problem with these programs that's not because they screwed up your machine... You screwed up your machine with your malformation to use them. You didn't have those what standing between the chair and the computer then?

I am not limiting you to have an opinion. Opinion nowadays is like an ass, everyone has it. But I am just asking you, once more not to spit on some people's hard work. Because I will respond with same or higher rate.
If this was my forum, you would be banned a long time ago, but it's not.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Amiga500 said:
Thanks.
4bguopck8d.gif

BoraMurdar
ptfm43v54m.gif

Thanks

firestr001

Level 2
Jul 22, 2012
Now you can get this offer of 6 months from http://sharewareonsale.com/s/ashampoo-anti-virus-sale

This offer for 24 hours only. :D

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
firestr001 said:
Now you can get this offer of 6 months from http://sharewareonsale.com/s/ashampoo-anti-virus-sale

Thanks for share.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
firestr001 said:

Many thanks indeed :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.