Expired Ashampoo 5 products for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Ashampoo full key serial
5 products for free

2017-09-26_15h41_04.png

Promo Link:
Your personal Ashampoo® gift

Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2017
Fast, secure system optimization.

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017
Burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs fast and safely.

Ashampoo Snap 2017
Screenshots and videos the easy way: Point, click, done!

Ashampoo Photo Commander 12
The universal toolbox for your image collection.

Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2016
Optimize and edit images.

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
I don't trust Ashampoo giveaways because they contain adware or they are not like the original product.
Is it a lifetime license? or only 1 year?:notworthy:
I Just Scan them (only the setups) - they are clean - BUT they are Not installed yet .......
....... I'm on two minds = to install or not to install = (in the moment). :unsure::unsure::unsure:

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
I have Ashampoo softs in my pc from giveaways and in the last months, i did Full scans with Avast, Emsisoft and ZAL and dont have any adware. And i think there arent any reports about ashampoo infected softs.
Yeah I Think the Same, I don't Find any Reports about Ashampoo with adware - :) (y)

Reactions: catjc and given

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
Hmm. Adware I can handle, but the installer says click here for a free license key, and then nothing happens/

Reactions: given

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hmm. Adware I can handle, but the installer says click here for a free license key, and then nothing happens/
They all work.
It opens in your browser
Ashampoo_Snap_2017.09.26_14h43m38s_003_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2017.09.26_14h45m58s_004_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2017.09.26_14h46m48s_005_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2017.09.26_14h47m29s_006_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2017.09.26_14h48m14s_007_.png
Enter your email and then click "Request Full Version Key"
The key comes in the email
Run the installer and paste the key in the appropriate box when asked during installation.

insanity

Level 5
Verified
Oct 9, 2016
I wouldn't call this a giveaway. These products were already available for free. Normally, all the Ashampoo software whose version number is a year (like Burning Studio 2017) is already free on their website. Burning Studio 2017 is a cut down version of Burning Studio 18; this latter is paid, for example.
As for the security issue, Ashampoo doesn't seem to be in the business of adware, but when your register your email address, be aware they are going to spam you with their deals, news and offers.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I have heard that the Ashampoo versions ending in a year rather than a single digit number are cut down. This means jump for it on the unusual occasions when you see a giveaway of the latter sort for a program of interest to you.

I wouldn't call this a giveaway. These products were already available for free. Normally, all the Ashampoo software whose version number is a year (like Burning Studio 2017) is already free on their website. Burning Studio 2017 is a cut down version of Burning Studio 18; this latter is paid, for example.
As for the security issue, Ashampoo doesn't seem to be in the business of adware, but when your register your email address, be aware they are going to spam you with their deals, news and offers.

I believe they do provide an unsubscribe link in their emails, so I personally wouldn't call them spammers.

insanity

Level 5
Verified
Oct 9, 2016
I believe they do provide an unsubscribe link in their emails, so I personally wouldn't call them spammers.
Yes, you have to create your Ashampoo account, then go in the News settings and change the frequency or uncheck the options.

I have heard that the Ashampoo versions ending in a year rather than a single digit number are cut down.
Yes. All are cut down versions and all are already available for free.
Only one which is a deal is Photo Commander 12.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.