Expired Ashampoo 5 products for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
Does the Optimizer do good?

How much features are in the Burning Studio?

Optimizer is a CCleaner enhanced with more tools, looks very much with the advanced system care, but it seems to be a little more secure, Has in the program the option "Back to standard"

burning Studio is a software that you can create ISOs recording, music, videos... If you do not have one, this is free with the serial, before I use the CDBurnerXP is also not bad.

Reactions: JakeXPMan and catjc

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
Got the Burning Studio. Finally it works with my Blue ray burner (previous versions were hanging on lead out). It has a permanent add banner to upgrade to the latest paid version, but other than that, it's fine. I will use it along side CDBurnerXP Pro, which i have used thoroughly over the years and proven its reliability (although i think i have encountered a bug somewhere).

Reactions: frogboy

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
I trust them. Use a trashmail to get the key, choose "custom install" when installing and block their internet access in your firewall. No communication and annoying upgrade adds (atleast for burning studio 2016 which i use). License is from what i know lifetime

Reactions: frogboy

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
I trust them. Use a trashmail to get the key, choose "custom install" when installing and block their internet access in your firewall. No communication and annoying upgrade adds (atleast for burning studio 2016 which i use). License is from what i know lifetime

Yeah, i 've been using Ashampoo programs for ages, they 're trustworthy. In the current burning studio, the add banner is incorporated as a window at the botton of the main GUI, even if you block it on the firewall, but it's not annoying. They will send regularly "upgrade offers" in the mail and that's about it. You get used it after a while. I just use a mail notifier and erase them before they even hit my PC. :giggle:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.