Expired Ashampoo Anti-Malware v.1.21 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo Anti-Malware v.1.21 Giveaway

promo page:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Ashampoo-Anti-Malware.shtml

About:
"Ashampoo Anti-Malware is an application suite that protects your computer from viruses, trojans, worms, malware, bots, adware, spyware and rootkits. It features a real-time protection module and task scheduler.

Once installed, the program creates an icon in the system tray, where you can disable the guard from automatically running at system startup, real-time protection, and the on-access scanner, along with the monitoring of autostart entries, WinSOCK LSPs and Internet Explorer BHOs installation, and changes to the Windows Hosts file.
The primary window is divided into multiple panels dedicated to an overview on the entire system system areas, user-defined areas, rookits protection, signature and program updates, scanner, quarantine, logs, scheduler, additional security tools, and options.

You can perform a full-system scan (including all hard drives), or verify only system areas, loaded applications, the registry database, browser cookies, individual folders or hard drives, or all hard drives. The custom scanner may include loaded applications, the registry database, and web browser cookies.

It is possible to create a white list, send infected items to the quarantine or remove them, view log details, schedule multiple tasks (one-time, recurring), use only the anti-spyware or anti-virus engine, set a custom list of file formats, use proxies, and change the interface language.

Additional tools of Ashampoo Anti-Malware contain a file wiper, Hosts file checker, startup tuner, rootkit detector, web browser cleaner, ADS scanner, process manager, and LSP viewer.

The application suite uses high CPU and RAM to work properly. We have noticed that other applications decreased in reaction speed while Ashampoo Anti-Malware was running in our tests. Unfortunately, the utility is pretty high-demanding when it comes to system resources. Plus, it takes a long time to finish a scan job. Other than that, Ashampoo Anti-Malware is a full-featured antivirus and anti-malware solution for all users."

Source:http://www.softpedia.com ---by Elena Opris

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Thank you .. I hope this time they fixed the bugs.. seems like new UI.

P.S. -- The new UI seems like kind of ugly and backdated.

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
Really, why shout i use this when you can choose better products like Emsisoft and GData !

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Really, why shout i use this when you can choose better products like Emsisoft and GData !

personal choice and it's free because of this giveaway :). I downloaded and may try this when my Emsisoft licensee is over :D

M

MalwareT

This giveaway doesnt work anymore, i tried it and when i tried to update it said that license is expired.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Giveaway is obsolete and more important

Capture.JPG

Thread moved to expired

Reactions: MalwareT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.