Expired Ashampoo Giveaways (November 2016)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
ashampoo-logo.png

Older thread became too cluttered and with 7 pages of posts, expired giveaways, "thank you" posts, so it's time to make a new one that can be navigated with ease.
Older thread is moved to Expired Subforum, and was not deleted, as we don't want to members lose their posts and likes count in any case.

ezlKBuf.png

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2015 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2016 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2015 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Uninstaller 4 - Registration Page 1 or 2 - Download Link
Ashampoo Uninstaller 5 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Snap 7 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ahampoo Music Studio 5 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 - Registration Page 1 or 2 - Download Link
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 5 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Home Designer - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Home Designer 2 Pro - Registration Page
Ashampoo HDD Control 2 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Internet Accelerator 3 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo® Privacy Protector 2015 - Registration Page - Download Link
Ashampoo Uninstaller 5 [6 months] - Registration Page - Download Link

________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note : in addition to registering for the free license key, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.

Any of these installers will try to offer an additional software, provided by Ashampoo Software Partners, which are not necessary for the specific program to operate. Be careful to opt those software out if you don't need them.

Some Antivirus Programs may flag installer download links as malicious because some installers are bundled with adwares, please take an extra caution like mentioned above.

________________________________________________________________________________________

• Some of these giveaways doesn't provide a full 1 Year license keys
  • Some of these giveaways will give you a full version of the product, but there could be cases where you cannot upgrade to a more recent version.
  • Special installers are required for insertion of the serial keys received via these giveaways. Normal or usual installers downloaded from official distributions may not be able to work with these serial keys.
  • If any of these links expires and/or becomes unavailable for any reason, please use the Report Button to notify the moderators. Explain the exact giveaway (promo link to landing page) which is unavailable or expired.
  • New/upcoming Ashampoo Giveaways can be posted as reply in this thread. Moderators will update this page with any new giveaways they find or ones that members posted in replies.
  • Please use the like button instead of saying "Thanks", "You're awesome" , "Nice find" and similar. Posts and replies of this kind will be deleted.
  • Don't ask for keys in this thread!
  • If you have any problem accessing the giveaway page, and the problem is not obviously because the giveaway expired (as it will be shown in the landing page), you can freely ask for help on this thread and please explain as much as you can so other members can help you with your problem
  • This is a temporary solution
  • Stay awesome ;)

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
heh..the Anti-Virus is the only one I don't have; I think I'll grab it. The download link is 404 but one can download it from Ashampoo's site.

It's unfortunate that Ashampoo has an undeserved reputation for spam; they do not spam. I've had an Ashampoo account for years and whenever I register a new product, I immediately deselect the newsletters ("Settings" on your account home page) except for the beta one and I have never, ever recieved an e-mail from them--not even for the beta newsletter. Having a login lets you retrieve your keys (which are good indefinitely) easily.

Update: Bah! The AV is only good for 180 days...said "unlimited" until I reboot.

Last edited:

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Ashampoo® UnInstaller 5

thumb_ppage_phead_box_uninstaller_5.png

src_ashampoo_uninstaller_5_en_darkskin.png

Ashampoo UnInstaller 5:
removes all traces of no longer needed applications, cleans and improves your system performance. It removes orphaned files and registry entries, redundant registry entries and cleans drives.

How does it work?
Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 uses clever real-time technology to monitor system changes during program installations. This way, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 can completely remove monitored installations including otherwise orphaned files and registry entries. For even better results, Ashampoo UnInstaller 5 comes with additional cleaning tools to remove redundant registry entries and clean your drives.

2015-10-14_19h40_20.png

Giveaway: Ashampoo® - Full Version License - Ashampoo® UnInstaller 5
Download: ashampoo_uninstaller_5.06.00_sm.exe

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.