Expired Ashampoo software products for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 - Free License

Promo pages:
http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/re...2&edition_id=kgtiocvjgsotospojtu268rvn7gwuzlb
http://linktarget.ashampoo.com/linktarget/?target=regpopinstall&edition=eid=16716

How it works:
1.Go to one of promo pages above and enter your e-mail address.
If you are an existing Ashampoo user, you will be asked to login to your account, where your free license key will be displayed.
If you are a new user, you need to register to receive your free license key.

Note:
In addition to registering for the free license key, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”.
They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it).
Although you can opt out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common mail.

2.Download Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 installer[158 Mb]:http://dl01.downloadmix.de/nl_promo/ashampoo_photo_commander_11_11.1.6_16715.exe
3.During installation, Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 may offer to download and install “MyPCBackup.com”. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No, thank you” option when you’re asked.
4.Active full version Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 with license key received in step 1.

About:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 provides you with a quick and straightforward management of your photo collection including options to create groups, tag pictures and put together virtual picture albums. Be creative and edit your digital pictures according to your wishes: remove “red eyes” from flash photos, adjust colors, contrast, hue and many other parameters, resize, crop, rotate, and various special effects. The intuitive user interface allows you to quickly achieve amazing results even without any prior knowledge of the Ashampoo Photo Commander.

Reactions: omidomi

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I for one will never install anything with the Ashampoo name on it, they sucked years ago and they still suck.
Recently I thought I would bend and install Ashampoo Zip free because it was recommended by The Windows Club, well I should have trusted my instincts .... here is my review at The Windows Club ....

"Just as I thought......

First, the compression ratios of this software don't even compare to WinRAR or 7 zip

Second, it installs adware on your system without your knowledge, so if you install, beware.

Third, it's not freeware it's nagware, every time you click on something in the software all it does is nag you to purchase the pro version.

This software sucks, shame on you for even reviewing this and recommending it, it's obvious you have A LOT to learn about freeware and software.

I am now uninstalling this and then scanning my system for malware and adverse effects."

Stay away from any Ashampoo software, you couldn't trust them years ago and you still can't, crap software from a crap company.

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Dark Knight,

One more thing to add. They are big spammers. They always send some kind of advertisements like ,,upgrade to burning studio just for $9,,. The best way to avoid this to use a disposable email.

Reactions: Šovelén

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.