Battle Ashampoo Win Optimizer or Win Utilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Ashampoo Win Optimizer or Win Utilities.

Which from these software's You prefer and why?

I like both software's, but I prefer Ashampoo Win Optimizer. Because I more trust this software, especially it 1-Click Optimizer module.

Both software's I use to delete garbage files, clean history and clean errors in Windows Registry.

But I think Ashampoo Win Utilities is better especially in cleaning errors in Windows Registry, because Win Utilities sometimes detects the same errors.

Which from these software's You prefer and why?

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
I prefer Ashampoo Win Optimizer because they have pretty good disk defragment and also there live tuner does great job....
Win Utilities gave me BSOD many times before so I dumped it..:)

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
I tested all i could find in optimizer's corner. Between those two utilities you should choose Ashampoo WinOptimizer, but you should also wait for its new version (v9) which will be available in mid february. I own a version 8 and it is in top 5 on my optimizer's list.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Ashampoo WinOptimizer has more features and is more stable.

Get the unlimited freeware at Softpedia just recently gave away v.7.26.

Ashampoo usually gives away their older versions of software for free.
If you ask me, I believe some of their older versions are better than some of their current versions.

Thanks.:D

muhammadariif

Aug 3, 2011
I think many optimizer software offer 1-Click Optimizer function, i try to use Glary Utilities but it's not the right software for cleaning tools(my opinin), but the registry cleaner better than Ccleaner :)

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
muhammadariif once I used Glary Utilities but I not trust this software. Because once it deleted good entries from Windows Registry.

Since then I have no confidence in this software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.