Expired Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2013 Full Version

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1, Interested users just need to visit the Promo Page to download the full version installer.

2, After you have finished downloading, just install it. Be advised that during installation, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2013 tries to install a browser toolbar and change your default home and search pages to MyAshampoo. If this doesn’t suit you then choose the Custom Installation option when you’re asked and clear the relevant check boxes.

3, After finished installation it should automatically open a registration page. If it doesn’t you can click MyAshampoo (on the toolbar) -> Request Free full version key”, OR simply click on Here to open the registration page. In that page, enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key.

Enjoy :D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Looks interesting....Will download a copy! Is there any difference between WinOptimizer 9 and WinOptimizer 2013?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Jack said:
Looks interesting....Will download a copy! Is there any difference between WinOptimizer 9 and WinOptimizer 2013?

Here is what it says about v.9.0- http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/successor.php?id=3506&session_langid=2

I really don't see much difference, Ashampoo is good at releasing new versions with different GUI's but other than that, there really isn't much difference.

Thanks.:D

malware007

Oct 19, 2012
really soft and very good, but I found the hammer finalmenti (Reg Organizer) :)
thanks bro..

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
malware007 said:
really soft and very good, but I found the hammer finalmenti (Reg Organizer) :)
thanks bro..

Beware the "reg organizer" software. He creates other users on our pc. Watch it. I think the Advanced system care v.6, is sufficient for a personal computer. It is complete!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.