Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 10
Verified
i didn't see any download link there........by the way SOFTPEDIA is giving unlimited giveaway of same product i.e. Ashampoo Win Optimizer but its version 7.........

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
samit said:
i didn't see any download link there.......
The giveaway will start on Monday, 19 Dec 2011... that's tomorrow..
I don't really use this kind of suites for maintenance suites anymore but I guess could get a license key..just in case.Thank you Nathan!:D

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Giveaway Link

Important - please note that this download offer and Ashampoo registration period is only valid from 00:01 Monday 19 December through to 23:59 Monday 19 December (24 hours) and that you need to obtain a serial code from within WinOptimizer 8 using the download provided here, during this period. We strongly suggest you get your code even if you intend to fully install at a later date. You can get your code during the first part of installation.
Click Get free activation key:
[attachment=976]

Enter you email address:
[attachment=977]

Activate your account [if not registered already], complete your basic profile [you can skip this step for the time being] and get your license key:
[attachment=980]

[attachment=978]

If you don't like toolbars, make sure you select Custom Installation:
[attachment=979]

Attachments

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Got my license key... Like Nathan said make sure you do 'Custom Installation' , just so that you won't install The Ashampoo toolbar...

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
shalnark11 said:
how good is this software? i heard some many negative feedbacks of the old version of this
If you take into account the fact that you can get it for free then it's awesome.......It has a lot of useful features and it does exactly what it supposed to do...
Grab a license key... Install it and then try it out.. If you like it keep it..if not uninstall it... It's FREE!:D

samit

Level 10
Verified
used it in my virtual machine.....found very light on system resources than its previous version i have used.....liked its disk defragment...it is really fast......have a try guyzzz......after all its free......:)

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
shalnark11 said:
some feedbacks said that ashampoo company are spammers better use a disposable email ad
They could be described as somewhat aggressive in their service letter campaigns, but you can always unsubscribe. I've been using their products for a while now, and never got unsolicited emails, once I opted out.

Click Settings once you login to your account:
[attachment=985]

Change your notification settings accordingly:
[attachment=986]

Attachments

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Trusted
Verified
shalnark11 said:
some feedbacks said that ashampoo company are spammers better use a disposable email ad
Yes, I am one of them. They always send me a lot of e-mails and the problem they are on my main ones...

samit

Level 10
Verified
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
shalnark11 said:
Yes, I am one of them. They always send me a lot of e-mails and the problem they are on my main ones...
i have marked their mail as junk.....:D

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
shalnark11 said:
The have already sent me 2 spammy emails..so they are pretty aggressive when it comes to advertise... I have followed Nathan advice.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.