AtlBo

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Thanks. I was looking forward to seeing what the higher bench processors can do, and this is a pretty good one. I have an i3 540 in another PC but it's only about 1/2 the bench of this one with the i5. I added the 4550 almost for laughs at first, until I noticed that the Windows Experience Index went up almost a point and a half. I think newer board graphics are better than the graphics on this PC which is from around 2011.

AtlBo

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Going to try to post a new security config and noticed the hardware configuration information isn't attached to this anymore. Here is the hardware, same as it was before:

HP 6200 Pro.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.