Hot Take Attack Surface Management Strategies

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
Digital transformation has caused an enterprise’s attack surface to expand rapidly—50% of organizations are adopting a cloud-native approach to support both employees and customers, and the number of connected devices is expected to climb to 55.9 billion by 2025. The shift to the cloud and dramatic increase of connectivity gives malicious actors new (often unmanaged) attack vectors to target.

The expanding attack surface has led to new complexity, which oftentimes leaves security operations teams on the back foot; reacting to events and struggling to control the impact.

We discuss how proactive cyber risk management not only empowers functional collaboration across IT and Security Ops by breaking down visibility siloes and enhancing threat detection and response but enables security leaders to better understand, communicate, and mitigate risk across the enterprise.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Digital transformation has led to an expansion of attack surfaces in enterprises with the adoption of cloud-native approaches and an increase in the number of connected devices. This expansion has resulted in complexity that often leaves security operations teams on the defensive. Proactive cyber risk management helps enhance threat detection and response, enables better understanding, communication, and risk mitigation across the enterprise, and promotes functional collaboration between IT and Security Ops. To learn more, follow the link here.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Bot is good at regurgitating articles and summarization, but it's the problem of not having a solid opinion that does it no help in answering questions.

It's like "My creators said NO opinions, always be political correct, and always write your answers like HERE IS A, BUT HERE IS B, BOTH COULD BE RIGHT, OR WRONG, I DONT KNOW, WHAT USE AM I? I AM JUST A PIECE OF CODE! WOE IS ME"

But ask to show examples of code and that's where it really shines. It's basically a nice StackOverview collab tool.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.