Troubleshoot Audio hidden in Firefox browser

Monken

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 30, 2016
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
The issue continues, but it's more often
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I have run several kind of anti malware, spyware and adware software without success. My system is clean of them, but the audio track continues into my browser. I have checked in places where scripts can be hidden, including Firefox. I reset my Firefox profile.
This is a subliminal promotion from a British company, which website is imagine3.com. They specialize in the creation of subliminal messages to surpass health and psychological problems. I have wrote them a few times requesting a solution to get rid of the script, and they don't answer. Is it possible to find where has been installed to delete it? This is a so new way to use subliminal promotions, that the anti-malware engines are not able to detect it. HELP, PLEASE! I can't surf the Internet with the audio on because these long and deep piece of sound make me crazy!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.