Audio Malware

Balthazar Capulet

Thread author
Nov 5, 2016
Hello,
I need help removing an audio malware from my computer. I also think it has infected my phone (HTC One), so if you can help with that too, it would be awesome.
Thank you very much for taking the time and helping out.
Details are above and I included the FRST log and the JRT log
Balthazar

Attachments

• JRT.txt
    785 bytes · Views: 0
  • FRST.txt
    183.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition.txt
    38.7 KB · Views: 2

Balthazar Capulet

Thread author
Nov 5, 2016
Well - There is no specific account. I use the same Wi-Fi for my phone and my computer. But my wife also uses the same router modem Wi-Fi from her computer and has not been infected.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Then I am not sure what is the problem. Probably related to website you visit, if this is happening on both devices, then it is either the same Google account or router infection or it is related to website you visit.

Balthazar Capulet

Thread author
Nov 5, 2016
Thanks for your input!

I don't think it is the website because it can happen from multiple different unrelated websites.
I suspect you may be right in suspecting it is coming from my google account because when I delete some of the google cookies, it seems not to happen for a while.
Do you know how I can confirm that and get rid of the problem?
Thanks!
Baltazar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.