Aura's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
So I thought I would create a small thread to introduce myself again to the community.

My name is Aura, and I'm 22 years old and I live in Québec, Canada. I currently work for one of the biggest pharmacy chain in Canada as a tier 2 technical support. Right now, I'm going through my CCNA R&S class, and I'll be starting Module 4 in 2 weeks. After that, I might be going for MCSA, I don't know yet. My interests are mostly technical support, malware removal, malware analysis and Information Security in general.

I'm active on many forums, under the same alias. I'm a Malware Reponse Team member, Windows Update Senior Analyst and Malware Hunter overall.

I doubt I'll be able to assist much here at first because of my current studies and side projects, but maybe one day I'll have more free time.

Feels good to be back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.