Expired Auslogics BoostSpeed 9

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://bs9.disc.computershopper.co.uk/
How to get a license
Explained in the thread

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Note: Just to be on the extra safe side it is recommended that you create a System Restore point before you try out this software. This will help restore your PC to an earlier state in case something ever goes wrong in the future.

Auslogics BoostSpeed is normally priced at $49.95 per serial number/license key. But as part of the promo offer by ComputerShopper, you can download Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.2.0 full version with license code free for the next 50 days.

Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 is not the latest version on its branch because the developer has released Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 software sometime ago. But this does not mean in any way that Auslogics BoostSpeed 9 is useless or obsolete. The features available are still current and compatible with the needs of a regular user.

Interested users simply go to this giveaway page, scroll down toward the bottom of the page where you will see the text “How To Get Your Serial Code”. Then press the “GET SERIAL CODE” button and login/create your account to obtain a serial key. Actually, the serial key is same for all users. You can just use the one in the screenshot below.

BNMSUkz.png

Download Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.2.0: boost-speed-setup.exe [14.9 MB]. Install and activate full version with above serial key.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Installed it, I've to say nice tool, the Windows tweaking section is excellent and you can apply the preset settings suggested by the program or by selecting what you feel appropriate.
Good internet optimizer, registry cleaner/defragmenter and the well-known defrag module.
If you enable the start up with Windows, the tool works in background by optimizing CPU, disk access and proactive defragmenter.
There are actually tons of tools and I didn't have problems so far.

Great sharing Bora, thanks so much :)

pisondi

Level 1
Feb 4, 2018
This software i just install it but to me it seems bloated with all sort of services running in background and it is full of ads asking us to buy the latest version. I really don`t like it but this doesn`t necessarily means that is not good.

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What dragongate888 said, i installed it 5 hours ago i turn my PC off later after that i just sit on my computer so Windows 10 startup and scan by MBP so found all PUPs :unsure: is it false?

qmCUhSl.png
CyberTech, thanks for your concurring my findings. These troubling findings have their mirror effects on the said app's clone siblings--namely, Tweakbits products. These reports ARE not new, I mean --they have been present for a significant length of time. Why ?

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Used it in the past. I can say it was the best set of tools for Windows 7. It makes the system feel light and less laggy. On Windows 8 and 10, Boostspeed isn’t any special. By the way I still use the system defrag tool and it is great. Thanks for the giveaway.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.