On Sale! Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 70% off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Pearl96

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro at a discounted price! If the discount isn't activated automatically when you click the link, Please use this discount code:-

RHDHLSDKCDSKSDSRUYFUV

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Any idea why when I try to pay by Paypal I have to preapprove automatic charges in the future and gives me an yearly total amount?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl96

Pearl96

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
I am sorry! Paypal is not available in my country! I have used my credit card and paid 8.99$ for 1 year susbcription! We can wait and see if other members use paypal.

Reactions: mlnevese

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.