AV-Comparatives- Summary Report 2014

toto

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 15, 2014
Can anyone that uses Kaspersky tell me if it gets lighter after some time on the system ?

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
for me "Kaspersky Perfect" :)
runs very well and smooth on my system :)
Maybe you've just grown used to it :) you've probably used it so long that you can't tell a difference between a computer with Kaspersky vs without Kaspersky ;) unless I'm mistaken of course :D

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Maybe you've just grown used to it :) you've probably used it so long that you can't tell a difference between a computer with Kaspersky vs without Kaspersky ;) unless I'm mistaken of course :D
I have 3 laptops and 3 PCs (all private) :)
I tried a lot of AV and all running on real systems but only have slight differences in my opinion (on my system) :)
maybe you think kaspersky running heavy on your system, but light on my system:)

Reactions: hamo
H

hjlbx

Hello,

I would think AV resource impact is manufacturer/system/model specific.

For example, HP i5 vs ASUS i5 etc, etc.

I only view AV-Comparatives' test results as a general "indicator" of overall actual performance.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
I have 3 laptops and 3 PCs (all private) :)
I tried a lot of AV and all running on real systems but only have slight differences in my opinion (on my system) :)
maybe you think kaspersky running heavy on your system, but light on my system:)

Exactly like me ,,

The most string thing I did not understand it :confused: , is,
when trying to use ESET many times I found it very heavy on my system :confused: , Kaspersky So fine & smooth , Even if on a new system .

Reactions: Adhit Prakosho
H

hjlbx

What works well on my system...may not on yours.

I've even seen two identical systems and software works fine on one and only with repeated problems on the other.

I stopped asking why. Now it just is what it is...just the reality of hardware, software and the IT world. :confused:...:eek:

Reactions: Adhit Prakosho

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.