App Review AV review blog (French speakers only)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
This is a blog of my favorite french security reviewer, he review all security solutions set to default and click as a beginners will surely do. All videos are in french language.

J’ai décidé de comparer les éditeurs d’antivirus et de suites de sécurité, pour la simple et bonne raison qu’ils ne sont pas honnêtes avec nous.
En effet, partout où nous surfons lorsque nous cherchons un antivirus ou de quoi nous protéger, tout le monde prétend être le meilleur et gratuit ou pas cher, alors que pourtant malheureusement la réalité est bien différente et parfois même, gravement.
Pire encore, ils inventent même prétendues récompenses pour essayer de crédibiliser leurs mensonges… Faites donc attention à toute cette fausse publicité qui rôde autour de vous, tous les moyens sont bons pour vous encourager à payer.

Link: http://peghorse.com/blog/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

I see he likes to do long reviews.....above 1 hour.....To be fair I must say that I never could watch a 1 hour long video about NIS or KIS.
I also see he had a total of 1,186 views,,, wonder how many watched the hole video:p
I do know a little French but this guy speaks to fast so I can't follow him

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Most of his reviews are "long" , he shows all settings and features, tell some of his opinions, explains some technical things, makes jokes, and even sometimes he loose time to find a settings features (like comodo sandbox settings) ^^ his videos are made on the fly; but all of them are clear and give you a general view of the capacity of the tested soft. I admit, his videos spare me the time to install and test some softwares ^^

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I know him caused I watch his reviews before, even I didn't understand the language he spoke its ok to me.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.