AV-TEST: 29 mobile security and anti-virus apps for Android (July/August 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
BuLeachIgAAqiMk.png

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Just an FYI- Cheetah Mobile, as mentioned, was spun off from Kingsoft and trades in New York on the NASDAQ (symbol: CMCM). Since inception on May of this year, the stock has appreciated from 14USD to about 20USD.

For any investors out there Cheetah is worth a look.

Reactions: Jack

Holysmoke

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
I had 2300 free coins from a slickdeal on amazon appstore and paid 1499 coins to buy AVG antivirus. that is worth $14.99.

It sucked and wouldnt update. come to find avira is top rated and free so I switched and appreciated this thread very much

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
One less thing to worry about on a non-popular platform. I would be more interested in Anti-Theft protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.