Av-Test June 2016 Results

Is Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 the best security product? (Protection, Performance & Usability)

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Kuttz

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
AVtest.PNG

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I voted "No",because I do not consider there to be "A solitary" best security product.
Evidence has shown that Kaspersky develop good products,but (as with ANY security product) I would not recommend using it alone..as IMO reliance on only one product is illogical as it means that One is placing all of Ones eggs in the same basket.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I voted no , what works for one person is not working the same for the next person. a friend of mine uses kaspersky and he is far from happy with it , especially customer suport. plus some @cruelsister tests show that the allmight kaspersky fails to protect the enduser. but then again these kind of threads leads to hefty discussions between the likers and dislikers. I personally like Avast very much atm , also emsisoft is a good product. just trying to the get feel of fsecure wich I am beginning to appreciate :)

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
hi, for me it's one of the best AV, but not the best (I agree with @ZeroDay).
the biggest surprise is AVG, which has improved a lot. I use it on my PC and is very good and light.
I make a note to your IDP/BB, which has greatly improved and is much more alert to new threats :)

...keeping up with the AVG, is TOP, LOL

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
I voted "No",because I do not consider there to be "A solitary" best security product.
Evidence has shown that Kaspersky develop good products,but (as with ANY security product) I would not recommend using it alone..as IMO reliance on only one product is illogical as it means that One is placing all of Ones eggs in the same basket.
I agree with you, maybe we can call it "acceptable" and "excellence" AV rather than choosing for the best.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.