The top are:
AhnLab V3 Internet Security 9.0
Avira Antivirus Pro 15.0
Bitdefender Internet Security 22.0
Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 18.0
McAfee Internet Security 20.5
Trend Micro Internet Security 12.0
VIPRE Security VIPRE AdvancedSecurity 10.1
Full Report for 10 https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-10/

Windows 7 (August 2017)
2018-02-04_01h54_35.png

The top are:
Bitdefender Internet Security 21.0 & 22.0
Kaspersky Lab Internet Security 17.0 & 18.0
Trend Micro Internet Security 11.1
Full Report for 7 https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-7/

Android
2018-02-04_01h54_53.png

https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/mobile-devices/

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

For me personally..

Android - Dr. Web Security Space, AhnV3, Bullguard and Norton are my favorites for a variety of reasons. Currently I have a 3 year unused Dr. Web SS license I am using for Mobile on 5 devices and it's very nice..

Win10 - Paid: G Data, Bullguard, Emsisoft I find the most acceptable. Free: FortiClient

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
In our household we use ESET on (2) Android devices, (1) iPad, and Norton on our third Android (all Free).

On Windows 10, Mrs Cats uses EMSISOFT Antimalware, & I Kaspersky I.S.,
and a third Windows 10 is fortified with AVAST! Free.

@hamo, for the share..
Thanks! :D

D

Deleted member 65228

Avast, Bitdefender, ESET, Emsisoft, F-Secure, Fortinet, G-Data, Kaspersky Lab, Malwarebytes, Microsoft, Sophos, Symantec, Surfright (now Sophos?), and Zemana.

Those are the vendors I would mainly trust personally.

If I had to narrow down the list: ESET, Emsisoft, Kaspersky Lab, Microsoft and Symantec.

Those are the vendors I would mainly trust and would consider using services from personally.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Somebody has experience with Vipre? It keeps getting top certifications on all testing sites... Never heard of such mysterious thing as Vipre users!

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
There are many Android Security apps that use other well known AV engines. Several use Bit defender, for instance.
AV Comparatives, another lab, I think has that kind of information.

As for me, Sophos Mobile Security gets the job done. They are the only one I know, still truly free, and NO Ads! Plus, I think the most features of any of them.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.