Screenshot at Sep 29 18-24-36.png

Screenshot at Sep 29 18-24-36.png

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Its look like a giveaway where all win ^^

Becasue if smb will lose and bored/sad company will start talk true about test quality and thier reliability.
And now all are happy and can pin this result to myself homepage top 1 AV in XX year... how im most av websites.. lulz.

If i would believe in this test i would pick most cheaper product casue all have similar "SOLID and almost impossible" to break cause 100% is 100% like try show it also av-comparative every month ^^

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
i know the truth !!!!!

The test is about Business/corporate solutions which all probably have some kind of SRP; so since they can't execute the samples , they all get best score
LOOOOOL

Yes and corporations have high end solid security... that why need better hackers to bypass it and hackers
and these hackers dont wanna by aimed so they delete all history/activity on thier servers..
so if company don't see infection so there is no infection ^^

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.