Expired Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Professional

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
This brilliant utility is made up of 6 powerful utilities so that you can get organized and stay organized. Included are:

FTP – Access PowerDesk FTP in an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface and view FTP sites as though they were ordinary folders!
Sync Manager – Compare and synchronize the contents of two folders. Especially useful for work on files that are shared between two computers, it’s also useful for backing up files and much more!
Size Manager™ – A powerful utility that shows you where and how the space on each of your drives is being used.
Dialog Helper – Enhances Open dialog boxes and Save dialog boxes by adding a selection list for previously opened files and folders. It also provides a file viewer pane that supports over 150 file formats. Dialog helper also allows fixed dialogs to be easily resized.
Archive Manager – Easily compress and expand files from over 30 popular compression formats.
Superior File Finder – Quickly locate forgotten files with a powerful “search engine” type tool. Search by keyword, file type, size, or date range and see the “hits” displayed in a single-line reference. Search inside Zip files, archives, emails and attachments too!
FileViewer_tcm8-138960.jpg

1, Visit Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Professional giveaway page HERE [Page in Italian, Use Google Translate if needed] Finish the online form.

2, You will get a Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Professional serial Number in the next page as well as in your email.

3, Download Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Professional: PowerDesk_ML_R2.exe HERE [Multilingual Installer, size 166 MB]. Install and activate full version with received serial number

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
rebel4life said:
is this any good

It's a great tool, but I would say it's rather slow. I love all the features you can get, but can be rather slow loading. That would have to be my only draw back.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
McLovin said:
rebel4life said:
is this any good

It's a great tool, but I would say it's rather slow. I love all the features you can get, but can be rather slow loading. That would have to be my only draw back.

Yes it is very slow, if you open a folder with a lot of files, it starts to not respond, sometimes has to be killed with task manger and restarted.

It has a lot of features but to me it is worthless because it is just too slow and keeps not responding. That is on my system with 6 core AMD CPU and 8GB of RAM. I would hate to see how it would run on a lower end system.

Q-Dir (freeware) is much faster and doesn't have problems loading folders with a lot of files.

Thanks. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.