AVAST 2015 Release Candidate 3 (10.0.2204)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
yes it will be released (I guess you are referring to the Avast 2015 Final Release) this week on Tuesday (US time, which will be Wednesday in the EU). What I was replying to Steven Winderlich was just the fact, that release dates were not quite "fixed" in the past, even they were announced like that. Therefore I am not getting too excited about release date announcements anymore and always tell people to keep calm and just wait for it. In general I don't understand why some people are so desperately waiting for a software release anyway. It's the same like all those people camping in front of the Apple Store to pre-order a phone...common it's just a phone (or a software update in this case)...you won't die without it (or maybe some people will as a result of a heart attack)
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.