App Review Avast 8 free antivirus review The PC security.

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
avast did really good i too prefer the ui of avast 7 it was better,i tried avast IS 8 some days ago i had some web slowdown issues did anyone get that?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Wonder why on some reports that Avast was likely unstable on some systems in Windows while in reviews conducted seems pretty fine at all.

:huh:

avastalicious

Verified
Jan 30, 2013
House_maniac said:
avast did really good i too prefer the ui of avast 7 it was better,i tried avast IS 8 some days ago i had some web slowdown issues did anyone get that?

Yeah, did get that.

Compared to Windows Defender in Windows 8 or with ESET Smart Security 6 the opening of web pages is a bit slower with Avast 8.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.