Battle Avast Free 2015 vs Qihoo Internet/Total Security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
I was using avast 2015 yesterday but I uninstalled it because it was using a crazy amount of CPU usage. 50-70% to be exact. Does anyone know why this happens?

p.s I had left my computer open & idle for 2 hours with task manager open and the CPU usage never went below 50%

Reactions: Sr. Normal
R

RevolutionSphere

why you vote for avast ?
I've used it for years now and never had any problems, though I have tried out 360 IS and liked it a lot more than Avast Free. But it seems like they have let it bit the dust, I might have to give 360 TS a go at some point.

Reactions: Kent

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I've only just started to use avast! premier 2015 but I must say it's excellent. The forum has much to offer, and any advice from avast! support is very good. So, I would choose avast! plus it has a lot of features.

Tony :)

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
Ever since you're a user of the INTERNET, your privacy is already compromised. So stop worrying about it :D

True however , when security programs compromise your privacy , what dose it say about the security they offer,
( Dear user we will protect you from malware that might compromise your privacy and data. but we will steal it our self's ) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.