App Review Avast Free Antivirus 2014 Test (MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
i've tried avast yesterday i felt like the free version is becoming a very basic one,the developpers are like cashwhores they just want your money now that the software is really popular! i'm trying 360 internet security suite which is good was using cis but hips is not remembering some actions of mine guess some bugs :/

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
House_maniac said:
i've tried avast yesterday i felt like the free version is becoming a very basic one,the developpers are like cashwhores they just want your money now that the software is really popular! i'm trying 360 internet security suite which is good was using cis but hips is not remembering some actions of mine guess some bugs :/

Thats wrong. Avast still have all all the components in the Free version as before+ DeepScreen( isnt realy working atm). And every Firma want Money. The whole World is about Money.

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
I Installed Avast IS and there was update problem, I contacted them and they tell me to just download new installer! Then i download Avast Free same problem (Host Unreachable)!

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
Striker said:
House_maniac said:

Thats wrong. Avast still have all all the components in the Free version as before+ DeepScreen( isnt realy working atm). And every Firma want Money. The whole World is about Money.

thats what i'm telling you i know avast from version 4 they had more components before now its like they are just providing a basic version! yes every firm is about money but in my opinion there are much better choices for free i was using cis now i'm trying 360 security suite which has a sandbox uses bit defender engine plus its own engine

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.