Status
Not open for further replies.

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
I found this article here.

This isn't really a deal breaker for me but I find it interesting that they are doing something which doesn't really do anything to improve the security of the end user.

i actually like that part about malwarebytes.

i am downloading a file via a torrent which is a p2p download which means it is coming from your computer straight to mine so there should be no need for the torrent to reach out to any torrent hosting website or any such site for that matter. i deem it risky & useless.
malwarebytes blocks the torrent from connecting to these sites & i like that. i have experienced no speed throttling with malwarebytes.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
i am downloading a file via a torrent which is a p2p download which means it is coming from your computer straight to mine so there should be no need for the torrent to reach out to any torrent hosting website or any such site for that matter.
Sorry buddy, you ought to search how torrents work.
We have already spammed this thread too much. Can we move this discussion elsewhere, maybe a profile post, pm or whatever.

Reactions: BugCode and ispx
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.