D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Post here your avatar (created or not by yourself), so we can enjoy it in large version ^^

there is my new one, i just created the text

O3INEzWl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Orange Cow - In honor of my darling Lucy's love of painting and her favourite colour :)
For_Lucy.png

If you look closely you'll see that the entire image is made of ascii characters (#) which have been distorted by hand to create the painted effect :)

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
lol, just thinking dong this made me tired :p

I applied a melting effect first to get the basis of the brush-strokes on the cow, and then cleaned it all up by hand, then added orange coloured # in two orange tones around the edge, then hand melted that with a smudge tool, cleaned it all up again, added some dodge and voila :) Took me about half an hour I'd say in total but it's a nice effect, I like having some colour in my avatar for a change

Reactions: Logethica

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
For anyone wondering how I put my avatars together, here's a little preview:

Composite.png

And large version of the finished avatar, complete with some more colour blends and painted text:

Dead_Cow_copy.png

I'm most proud of this one, a lot of work went into it (probably an hour and a half) :p Makes quite a statement right ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.