AVC not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good place to start is to check the Bitdefender forum and see if anyone reports the same identical issue.

Reactions: Ink

BASHMAISTORAT

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2015
Take it direct to Bitdefender. It could be a bug introduced with the recent update - if it was a module update. A signature database update is unlikely to cause such an issue.
Yes, it was a module update, because Bitdefender needs restart, and after restart AVC was disabled and not working when i turning it on

Binks

Level 1
Verified
May 17, 2017
there should be a free upgrade to the latest version Bitdefender Total Security 2017 right? I got mine upgraded to 2017 with multi devise ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.