Expired AVG AntiVirus Pro Promo

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

KokoKid

Level 4
Verified
Sep 27, 2015
Used to use this, it's decent, but there are better options available. E.G. Avast, Emisoft, ESET... etc.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
If it's 2016, it's actually been doing quite well. Recent tests currently show AVG with better detection scores than the ones you mentioned, and it's also very light. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crystal_Lake_Camper
C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

Avast better than AVG ATM? I don't think so AVG is one of the better free options you can get right now! As for their privacy policy There are other vendors who are far more worse , atleast AVG is honoust to their users About it , transparant. Both the paid and free version have the Same policy , but you can opt Out of it in the paid versions , in the near future this option Will also become available for the free versions ;)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Is it version 2015 or 2016?
This promo is for the AVG 2016 edition.
2.jpg

The license is installed automatically, and will give you a 1 year free trial.

1.jpg

And here is the main User Interface.

13.jpg

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

@JK13 the free version has email protection and Yes , only AVG internet security has a firewall ( inbound protection only ) so you can pair this gem up With a robuust two way firewall like Zonealarm free , Comodo.

Last edited by a moderator:

KokoKid

Level 4
Verified
Sep 27, 2015
If it's 2016, it's actually been doing quite well. Recent tests currently show AVG with better detection and than the ones you mentioned, and very light.
Avast better than AVG ATM? I don't think so AVG is one of the better free options you can get right now! As for their privacy policy There are other vendors who are far more worse , atleast AVG is honoust to their users About it , transparant. Both the paid and free version have the Same policy , but you can opt Out of it in the paid versions , in the near future this option Will also become available for the free versions ;)
Sorry, the last time I used AVG was late 2014, just mentioning my personal preferences ;) Avast is doing great right now, and from what you said AVG is as well, so they both are good options. ;)

Never even knew about their privacy policy, what's so bad in it?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.