AVG Free 2019 - May 2019 Report

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
I told you I do a lot of tests when I have time.But I can not make it to the forum because I do not know good English. For this I have often confrontations with members for some antivirus. It's because I know the results from my tests. Thank you that you doing for me. And the results justify me :giggle:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I would like to thank you also @harlan4096 for testing AVG. (y) Very good results but still should be taken with a grain of salt. It will be interesting to see BD Free testing. I'm looking forward to that as well. I wanted to like it when I tried it, but it was not meant to be...
I want to say something about BD free. There is no way to trigger autoupdate other than waiting
this can be the problem with his testing
the cloud can save BD a bit but can't completely replace the latest signature updates

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.