Expired AVG Internet Security - 6 month free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/354-avg-internet-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
Follow the below instructions :) :)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
AVG Internet Security

Get a free license for AVG Internet Security for 6 months. Comprehensive AVG Internet Security antivirus protects your computer from viruses, network attacks and ensures user privacy.

AVG Internet Security provides comprehensive protection for your computer from hackers and all kinds of malware. Blocking ransomware trojans and spyware.

Features of AVG Internet Security Antivirus
  • Site Authentication.
  • Two-way firewall .
  • Internet and email protection.
  • Webcam protection from espionage.
  • An analysis of the suspicious behavior of an application.
Attack Protection

How to get AVG Internet Security for free for 6 months
1 . Download the comprehensive antivirus AVG Internet Security 2019.

Online installation

64-bit version

32-bit installer

2 . Install the program by unchecking the box next to the offer to try the Google Chrome browser . 3 . Expand the top menu " My AVG Products " and go to " My Subscription ". 4 . Click " Enter a valid activation code ." 5 . Activate the product with the key below:

Installation start

Sign in to your subscriptions

Enter activation code

GV2WLG-2A2HP2-4847H6

Activating AVG Internet Security

Use the comprehensive anti-virus protection of your computer AVG Internet Security for free for a long time.

Subscription

AVG Internet Security License Features
  • The license is granted for 6 months.
  • For use on one personal computer.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • For personal use only.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I have installed avast premium from promotion a few days ago :giggle:
Which is better : avg internet security or avast premium security ? Or there are no difference ?
i think the main difference will be from performance (AVG is lighter) wise i think from protection it is almost the same as Avast acquired AVG (i think same technology is applied , same signature etc)
but you can ask @Evjl's Rain he is a long time user for AVAST :) :)

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
i think the main difference will be from performance (AVG is lighter) wise i think from protection it is almost the same as Avast acquired AVG (i think same technology is applied , same signature etc)
but you can ask @Evjl's Rain he is a long time user for AVAST :) :)
hi, IMO, avast is still superior to AVG because Avast has Hardened mode aggressive while AVG only has Moderate
Aggressive only allows verified safe exe files (and .tmp) to run
Moderate only blocks if the files match some certain critera and is vulnerable to signed malwares

obviously, aggressive is safer
My parents and friends' computers have never got any infection with Avast free (HM aggressive) + syshardener (tweaked) + Windows defender browser protection + bitdefender trafficlight

Last edited:

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
hi, IMO, avast is still superior to AVG because Avast has Hardened mode aggressive while AVG only has Moderate
Aggressive only allows verified safe exe files (and .tmp) to run
Moderate only blocks if the files match some certain critera and is vulnerable to signed malwares

obviously, aggressive is safer
My parents and friends' computers have never got any infection with Avast free (HM aggressive) + syshardener (tweaked) + Windows defender browser protection + bitdefender trafficlight
Th

i am glad to hear that :giggle: thanks:)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
A couple of days ago, I received a popup from AVG TuneUp, with an offer to upgrade to AVG Ultimate for just $1, which I dismissed at the time.

I just received the same offer again, and upgraded to a years subscription to AVG Ultimate for just $1 Australian (less than $1 US). My giveaway license was not extended, so I now have 366 days remaining on my subscription.

It's an excellent deal, considering that to buy a 1 year license from AVG in Australia costs $139.99 (around $95 US). I paid with PayPal and cancelled automatic payments to avoid being billed at fill price in a years time.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.