Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Submit Suspicious Files and URLs to AVIRA for Analysis

Upload Suspicious Files - https://analysis.avira.com/en/submit

Send Suspicious URLs - https://analysis.avira.com/en/submit-urls

False positives:
If you think our scanner has detected a clean file/product has blocked a clean website by mistake please select "False positive suspicion" option from above. Note that suspicious files/suspicious URLs and false positives need to be uploaded/submitted separately. Please make sure that the latest version of our scanner still detects the file.

[Updated]

Upload suspicious files via Avira Protection Cloud
ZGBv3cz.png

Last edited:

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
I always sent all virus files there which is not detected by Avira ..!!!{in Virus Exchange}

Reactions: yigido

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
spywar said:
They are quite fast !!!
I had a reply on about 40 minutes I remember lol

Yah.. absolute right... when i send some files(remain files of 40 files, 39 files, 153 files in virus exchange) in avira lab, only 12-14 hours to reply and dection in an updates..!!

Reactions: yigido

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Updated post.

But can anyone confirm whether you can submit files via APC in Avira Free/Paid?

Or does APC only submit what it thinks is suspicious, and not user controlled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.