Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
bd006f5e-3176-4dfb-963c-333aed208f39.png

You are our new star member
ea30ce1a-2da6-4673-bef2-1d9a321f0c95.png

Dear Avira Forum Member,

We know how important knowledge exchange and communication are for you. And we thank you for selecting the Avira Forum as your tool of choice. To enhance your experience while helping others or being helped, we decided to merge the Avira Forum with Avira Answers. We believe this will strengthen ties within our community and enhance your user experience.

Are you curious about Answers? Here's what you'll discover:
  • A completely new and improved user interface​
  • In addition to free support from the community, experts are on hand to help you remotely. You might even want to become one, or perhaps might benefit one day from expert support.​
  • Secure platform developed in-house by Avira.​

Enter the username and password you used to log in on the Avira Forum.
Your questions and answers already await!

https://answers.avira.com/en/welcome

zfactor

Level 1
Jun 4, 2014
lol imo the new answers sucks. i have asked a couple times about there being a offline installer for the new version without the launcher and it seems they were deleted both times because i can not find them anywhere.

Reactions: Raul90

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
aww... total crap... so me asking them why so many of their executables demand internet access is out of the question, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.