AVIRA antivirus (Interface concept)

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
This is a new UI i designed as a suggestion to Avira.
How this UI will work:
There are 5 icon/tabs.Each one has a line When you click on a tab (ex. ''PC Protection'') the line from grey become red (active) and the settings appear as a description. Each icon/tab when clicked has it's own description settings.
I hope you like it as much as i do.
AVIRA PROJECT.png

S

starchild76

really nice efort much much better than the ugly gui they are using now!!!! keep up the great work , you have a bright future as designer ahead of you ;)

Reactions: yigido and MikeV
Y

yigido

Every suggested UI willl be better than current one :D but this one is look amazing! You did great work, I hope they will accept it.

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Every suggested UI willl be better than current one :D but this one is look amazing! You did great work, I hope they will accept it.
I hope that too my friend, thank you ;)

Reactions: yigido

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
I will really appreciate if someone can introduce my work to Avira. Unfortunately i dont know anyone from Avira team.
Thank you all for your encouraging comments...

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Thank you yigido. I will try to contact them...

Reactions: yigido

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Need polishing up, but excellent design concept.

The logo clashes with bar.

Thank you Huracan,to be honest i wanted it to be like this (umbrella logo and bar united) but i will change it a bit, tomorrow.
All the best!!!!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.