Not open for further replies.

rupeshkj

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
Those are the latest changes we did for update 7:

• Internal security improvements
  • Adjust description text in custom setup to state clear APC is also installed
  • Version info of avlode.rdf & avlode.dll missing on the Scanner Logfile & About Window
  • Quick scan profile description not correct
  • Updater-GUI: No Mouseover hand displayed for the "Help" Icon
  • Fixed random WebGuard issue when downloading large files
  • AVCenter crashes when opened during some time without any user interaction
  • AV FREE: After proceeding a product update without final reboot request the OE Launcher installation is offered two times
  • regsrv32.exe crashes installing the server kit
  • Default width of version column in About dialog too small to display complete version number
  • Avira Server Security - BSOD on HyperV Cluster

Please focus in this version on browsing speed and performance when using Avira with Web Protection.

Reactions: silversurfer

rupeshkj

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
Sorry but you may be mistaken avira has one of the best detection rates.

zfactor

Level 1
Jun 4, 2014
this sucks. i have been told there will not be a custom option for the next versions and you will be stuck with all the "extras". im hoping this will not end up being the case but they will have a audio grabber??? the new launcher, toolbar, dropbox etc and it seems at least so far there is not intention right now of have a non launcher installer to do a custom install.

im crossing my fingers this changes asap but if not we will welcome avira to be the next overbloated av out there. i like avira a lot and i already miss being able to just install the av and main shields (as a paid user)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.