Status
Not open for further replies.

razorfancy

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 27, 2016
Avira just release an newer version of Avira Browser Safety so I decide to share it with the community.

Information and Download: Avira Browser Safety - Free security add-on with anti tracking

Avira0.png

Avira1.png

Last edited:

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
I have been using this extension ever since it appeared on the Google web store. I love it. Avira has an amazing web filter and it works fantastic with your current AV one (not aware of any that will conflict with it).

I guess you could call it another layer of defense against malware.

I would recommend it to anyone! However in the past I've seen it slow down my web browsing for some reason but since the new version I have yet to have that problem. Everything is super speedy on fibre with my 5ghz WiFi!! :)

Reactions: MWTHelper

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
it has been renamed to Avira SAfe Shopping. I disable price comparison and usefull ads :confused:

Running into adblock walls now (previous version which resembled Ghostery/Discnnect blocking more did not). :(

Will switch back to Avast Online Safety

upload_2017-6-13_23-55-39.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.