Avira Browser Security, What do you think?

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Personally I am using Browser Avira Security for 2 years. For my daily tasks I find it reliable as it blocks unwanted contents correctly. In addition the settings are straight forward. However, on the contrary it is not as powerful as something like Ghostry which I also use and has many options to choose from specially for Advanced users.

I wanted to know your opinion about and to see if you have tried it.

catjc

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2014

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Use the bitdefender trafficlight or norton safe web, much better.
I usually have many tabs open and BD Traffic light decreases the speed of my browser very much. Thats why I started to use Avira which sofar works good. Specially for normal users as it does not restrict everything aggressively.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.