Which one should I go for?

• Avira Free Antivirus + COMODO Firewall Free + Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium for free

• Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 for 9 EUR

Results are only viewable after voting.

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
I voted for Kaspersky. One Application with all features included, so you don't need to manage three programs. So it's easier for you to handle. Kaspersky has a really good detection ratio & protection against all kinds of malware because of it's very good engine, very big cloud network and currently it has a nice performance.

R

Rodney74

I voted for Kaspersky. One Application with all features included, so you don't need to manage three programs. So it's easier for you to handle. Kaspersky has a really good detection ratio & protection against all kinds of malware because of it's very good engine, very big cloud network and currently it has a nice performance.

I like this years Kaspersky too. some yrs it is fast, and some yrs it slows my PC....NOW I don't use it becasue of the goodle.com problem.

Parsh

Level 24
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
...but I find Windows Firewall to be good enough
I think Windows firewall won't be a good bet. It's a bit easier to bypass; even many amateurs are learning ways of exploiting Win Firewall's famous loopholes.
Not to say that Comodo has the opposite fate, but it is more comprehensive and powerful.

Reactions: Der.Reisende
I voted for Kaspersky. No better protection out there. KIS is a very good choice for 9 EUR.

Check eBay. You might find it cheaper for a 1 year license.

giants8058

Level 4
For 9 EUR you can't compare with Kaspersky. Couple it with hitmanpro.alert for exploits and SpyShelter for loggers and your pretty much all set. May be a little overkill, but better safe than sorry.

Reactions: JakeXPMan