Bundle Sale Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 & Heimdal PRO 1 Year / 1 PC 77% off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.anti-virus4u.com/Avira-Internet-Security-Suite2019-Free-Heimdal-PRO-p/ais-adp-1l1.htm
How to get a license
[LIST]
[*]Click on Buy Now
[*]Select [B]Proceed to checkout [/B]
[*]Enter your details (no need password or open an account)
[*]Please follow the checkout all the way through and click the "pay now" button once (do not attempt multiple clicks).
[/LIST]

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
RdVqFRn.png

Get Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 for 1 Year / 1 PC & Heimdal PRO for 1 Year / 1 PC for $39.99 (77%off)
Bundle:

Avira Antivirus Pro
Avira Software Updater Pro
Avira Password Manager Pro
Heimdal PRO
All for 1 year

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
So without sale, It is priced at $ 132 per PC per year ?
Avira Internet Security Suite 2019 1 pc 1 yr retail price is $71.88
Not sure about Heimdal PRO
dA2qcjq.png

Last edited:

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
What in the world is Heimdal Pro? I looked on the Heimdal website and could not find the product. They only have these:
Info about Heimdal Pro:

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
I know that there is a company called Heimdal and I know that they have security software, but they don't have a product called "Heimdal Pro". The only three programs that they list on their website are: Thor Foresight, Thor Vigilance and Thor Premium.

Reactions: upnorth

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
I know that there is a company called Heimdal and I know that they have security software, but they don't have a product called "Heimdal Pro". The only three programs that they list on their website are: Thor Foresight, Thor Vigilance and Thor Premium.

looks like Thor is rename for Heimdal pro

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.