Expired AVIRA Premium Security Suite Free 3 Months Trail

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About Avira Premium Security Suite

The new Avira Premium Security Suite protects you in a comprehensive way against the dangers from the Internet. It offers you numerous advantages from the Avira AntiVir Premium. The Suite has an extra FireWall as well as an AntiSpam and a backup function in addition to the award-winning virus protection.

New: AntiVirProActiv, GenericRepair, improved ParentalControl and ExpressInstallation.

APSS103.png

How to Get AVIRA Premium Security Suite - Free 3 Months Trail

To take advantage of this giveaway go here > link < and follow the instructions.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
When I click on the link it just takes me to the free antivirus section.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
It;s working fine for me :( ... most likely Promo is only available for certain countries.
[attachment=222]

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 690

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, might need to get some of my friends in other countries to do it for me.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
To be fair Avira has an really old style suite....Their is no cloud detection or reputation system,no Sandbox , no HIPS..Right now Avira feels like a suite from 2006.........Maybe they will bring some features into their 2012 version..... (lets hope.... )

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well when I clicked it went through as I'm in Philippine based but not sure when I'm in Saudi Arabia caused before in promotions in Avira nothing appear its just a blank page also proxy server there are URL Blocked by Saudi Arabia.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Well when I clicked it went through as I'm in Philippine based but not sure when I'm in Saudi Arabia caused before in promotions in Avira nothing appear its just a blank page also proxy server there are URL Blocked by Saudi Arabia.
That must suck. I have a friend that lives in Saudi Arabia and when he tries stuff like that it is blocked.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Jack said:
To be fair Avira has an really old style suite....Their is no cloud detection or reputation system,no Sandbox , no HIPS..Right now Avira feels like a suite from 2006.........Maybe they will bring some features into their 2012 version..... (lets hope.... )

Agree Jack, until now its still unknown when the new version of beta released so I will try to tune up for that.

McLovin said:
That must suck. I have a friend that lives in Saudi Arabia and when he tries stuff like that it is blocked.

Yes and guaranteed 99.9% a site especially proxy server are blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.