App Review Avira Prime Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Product name
Avira Prime 2021 or 2022
Installation (rating)
3.00 star(s)
User interface (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Accessibility notes
Do you like the user interface when compared with other similar products?: Yeah i agree
Was the product's interface intuitive and user-friendly, or did it make it hard to find important tools?: Nah
Are the settings and options easy to understand for beginners?: Yeah
Does it lack any options or features that other similar security products have?: No
Performance (rating)
3.00 star(s)
Core Protection (rating)
4.00 star(s)
Proactive protection (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Additional Protection notes
How effective is this product are at protecting the computer against active real-world malware threats while using the Internet?: I would say thats average to me but i recommend search software crack and go onto each link to see if its blocked by the antivirus or not
What layers of protection does this product have?: 4
How effective is each component of this product? How effective is the antivirus engine, web guard, behavior blocker and other available components at blocking malware?: Yeah its good
Did you had any recent security incidents?: No How did this product behave?: Really good!
Tells us a bit about your browsing habits or device usage and how this product behave from a protection point of view.
How effective is this product at blocking 0-day malware threats, ransomware, phishing links or keeping users safe while banking on their device?: Not tired
Browser protection (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Positives
    • Freeware
    • Many features
    • Low impact on system resources
    • Highly configurable
    • Easy to use
    • Simple and non-intrusive
    • Ransomware protection
    • Strong and reliable protection
    • Detects or blocks in the wild malware
    • Consistently high test scores
    • Accurate results and reliable antivirus engine
    • Effective malicious URL blocking
    • Virus signatures are updated daily
    • Excellent scores in independent tests
    • Great value for money
    • Features you can't get elsewhere for free
    • Effective malware removal
    • Well designed, clear and easy to use interface
    • Multi-layer protection approach
Negatives
    • Advanced users may want more control
    • Nags about purchasing other version
    • Scans can be rather slow
Time spent using product
Reviewed over a 30-day period
Recommended for
  1. All types of users
Overall rating
5.00 star(s)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.