sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Tested on HDD.
Reboots 5(!) times to get you PC really fast:
-aligns system files to boot system faster (using windows own cmd command?)
-Disables autoruns entrys which it does not like
-disables services which it does not like
-delays services during bootup
It also have a game booster, even ultimate one, that seems to use imdisk ram disk...for what?

The software itself is so bloated, so the "speed up" is...yeah.

Kindest regards,
-sepik

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I won't get any way near this! Such programs might cause serious damage to your system, so I don't trust them.

I came across Kerish Doctor here on MT and yes I really like it and never had any issues. I used to use CCleaner but after Avast acquisition, I stopped using it and here I am using KD and very satisfied.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
@avira

1563455719391.png

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Yes, Kerish Doctor is the best for not so tech-savvy ppl. But its Russian software, which i dont like for privacy purposes. What kind of information it will send to the server(s)? Mabbe i'll check it with Wireshark. Never trust Russian or Chinese softwares.

Btw Linux Deepin...dont install it :(

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Almost all the softwares, send statistics that may be related to software operation, bugs or errors to their servers.
This has nothing to do with country origin.
You should opt out really if you are concerned atleast many vendors provide this.!
From an user end it has both views. Mirror & reflection

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Yes, Kerish Doctor is the best for not so tech-savvy ppl. But its Russian software, which i dont like for privacy purposes. What kind of information it will send to the server(s)? Mabbe i'll check it with Wireshark. Never trust Russian or Chinese softwares.
I've been using Kerish Doctor for 13 years and have no reason not to trust it. I use plenty of Chinese and Russian software including a Chinese antivirus. I also use a Chinese router, powerline adapter, phone and tablet. I guess that means that all of my personal data gets sent to China and Russia.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
All programs have telemetry and send information to their central office to improve their program.
I think that entering the geographical paranoia is not good. Also I am not important in the World so I am calm that my information is not going to serve anyone.:giggle:

sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
I do like Kerish Doctor, i even bought one year license. Thats because of roger_m vast knowledge and testing of these kind of softwares. Its running fine with Emsisoft anti-malware. It works fine on my mom's computer. Yes, im paranoid about the information of any softwares that send information of my computer to the servers. Like Avast and Nvidia telemetry components etc...and windows 10 telemetry :D Its kinda scary.
Its not just checking if the serial is valid.
Kindest regards,
-sepik

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.